Jenny works with Adults, Children, Couples and Families.
Jenny is a registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy and a graduate of the University of Essex with a Master’s in Psychodynamic Counselling. Also, her initial training was for an Advanced Clinical Level 4 Diploma in counselling as an Integratively trained counselling Psychotherapist whose modalities included Psychodynamic, CBT, person-centred, TA etc. This means that her knowledge and skills with different modalities are vast, and therefore she can tailor your sessions to meet your individual needs, as we are all different.
Jenny is qualified to work with both children and adults and has had Systemic family therapy training with the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. Furthermore, she has many years of experience working with couples who present with a vast range of issues.
Jenny is also a qualified Clinical Supervisor and holds the BACP Endorsed Certificate in Clinical Supervision. As an experienced lecturer and trainer, she has experience working with groups and process groups and carrying out psycho-educational work.
Jenny has extensive experience working with those who have experienced trauma and loss and working with the trauma of domestic abuse and the behavioural issues which can be presented related to this work with both the adults and child victims.
Jenny also works with those who struggle with anxiety, depression, mental health issues, relationship issues, addictions and many more areas.
Her experience working with addictions is in her private practice and within Mental health settings and rehab centres.
Jenny has worked in Private practice for over ten years and contractual work for counselling agencies in the capacity of counselling psychotherapist and clinical supervisor. She works to the ethical guidelines of the BACP. She maintains her knowledge through continuous professional development through the BACP hub to attend events and read and research.
Jenny is passionate about research and development and has developed and run training programs.
I have up to date and online trackable DBS and professional indemnity insurance.
- Master of Arts in Psychodynamic Counselling. The University of Essex. 2016
- Families & Beyond. Introduction to Systemic thinking. The Tavistock & Portman NHS trust. 2017.
- Masters summer school in counselling children and adolescence. 2014 University of Essex
- BACP Endorsed Certificate in Clinical Supervision 2014
- Personality Disorder Training
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling. South Essex College.
- Level 3 Certificate in counselling studies
- Level 2 Certificate in counselling skills
- Certificate of recognition of Child Protection Advanced Level 2
- Level 5 Introductory diploma in management
- Bachelor of Arts in Education and Training. University of Greenwich
- Certificate in Education. University of Greenwich