Since early March, the corona virus outbreak has resulted in many changes to our day-to-day schedules. The much-needed lockdown has reduced the availability and accessibility of many services, causing temporary changes to our lifestyles. This may be an unsettling time for many of us.
Whilst services such as high street retail or leisure centres may be limited, your accessibility to a therapist does not have to be. Online therapy is perhaps the safest and most effective option in this current climate. From the comfort of your own home, you can begin or maintain therapy, just like you would in an ordinary face to face appointment.
For many, therapy acts as an essential catalyst to work towards positive mental wellbeing, and the ongoing situation does not have to jeopardise a move towards this. Among obtaining the countless benefits from ordinary therapy, online therapy from Benfleet Counselling has several other notable benefits:
- Professionalism: All online sessions will be conducted from a therapy room. Similar conditions to ordinary face-face sessions are beneficial to ensure the creation of an optimal therapy environment.
- Accessibility: Online therapy, not only makes It convenient for clients who would otherwise travel long distances, but it also benefits those with physical limitations.
- Safety: Line therapy ensures ongoing government regulations regarding social distancing are being followed. Attending appointments from home can alleviate the worry of contracting the corona virus.
- Ease of access: all sessions will be conducted over Zoom. This reliable platform ensures effortless accessibility and minimum technical difficulties.
- Flexibility: Where previously, access to appointments may have been restricted due to busy schedules, a session from home offers greater versatility in your availability.
- Compatibility: Results from online therapy have proven to be as effective as face-face therapy, as most of the methods can be practised online. These include EMDR, R-tep, image transformation therapy, CBT, Mindfulness, and transactional analysis.
When it comes to mental wellbeing, no problem is ever too small. Online therapy can offer the platform that you or your loved ones need. To make an enquiry please complete the form on this website.