Fees and Costs
CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) £60
Integrative Therapy (A combination of different therapies to help meet your needs) £85
Relationship Counselling £85
(Married Couples, Partnerships, Parents and children, Siblings)
EMDR Therapy £85
(90 mins also available charged pro-rata)
G-TEP R-TEP EMDR Please enquire for further information
EMDR R-TEP is a comprehensive current trauma focused protocol for EEI that incorporates and extends the existing EMD and Recent Event protocols together with additional measures for containment and safety. The EMDR R-TEP usually requires 2-4 sessions, which can optionally be conducted on successive days.
(which includes Adoptees, Adoption Parents, Siblings, Grandparents and Birth Parents) £85
Supervision available available for both Practicing and Student Counsellors. £60
- CBT sessions are 50 minutes duration except children 40 – 50 minutes (depending on child)
- Integrative Therapy sessions are for 1hr
- EMDR Sessions are 1 hr (anything over 1 hr is charged pro-rata)
- Couples/relationship counselling is 1 hour
- Please allow 1 hour for assessments.
- Cancellation policy: failure to cancel within 24 hours will result in loss of monies.
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly sessions
- Sessions are paid 1 week in advance
- Opening times 7.30 am – 9.00 pm
- Concessions are given for people on low income and who maybe struggling financially